House Tour

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer 2013


Because a few years has passed I want to catch everyone up to speed....

I just posted about our exterior renovations, that we did Summer 2012, now I am going to do a run through of Summer 2013


We went swimming....alot


We bought a 2nd hand 4-wheeler, and had fun going for rides on that


We were tourists in our own Province


We spent time with Family from away


All 5 sisters were home, so we did family photos

(This is all 5 daughters(missing our brother who was working away), and 5 of the 6 grand daughters.


Thing 2

Thing 1, Thing 2 & Thing 3

Thing 3


 Thing 1


 My momma with her 5 daughters

 5 of the 6 (now 7) grandaughters


My happy family!



 Nanna and her grand daughters

All of us except for my dad (who was working), my brother (also working), my brothers daughter and grandson. 


I gave our master bath room a make over

I bought a new car! (My very first as an adult all mine car!) 


I gave Thing 1 a surprise bedroom makeover while she was away at camp for 9 days.




I re-did the dining room, and painted my 100 year old mantle red...

My parents got a horse....Her name is Katie....she has the same name as my oldest neice, my brothers daughter.....the horse came with that name! 


Me and Pretty Katie!

We had friends come over on this boat from the mainland to visit


We built a shed, or small barn...






This was the last photo I took of it, it is all finished, with the exception of paint, which is on my to-do list for July

We went to the beach





And last but not least We went back to school! lol

Thing 1 grade 7, Thing 2 grade 4, and Thing 3 grade 2



 Well that was our Summer 2013 at a glance.....looking back it was a really great summer!! I will go into detail about the room makeovers I did in another post. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Don't be shy! Let me know you stopped by!