House Tour

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Guess who's back!!!

Well Hi there!
Thought I would revive this old blog, give it a new look and start blogging again!
So what's new with you?
Tons and Tons here!!
Well maybe not tons.....but lots!
 The two biggest things are we have been doing ALOT of renovations to our house, and I have decided to go back to school!
For the past 3 years (yes its been since December 2011 that I last posted here), we have completely given the exterior of our house a makeover/facelift, and renovated almost every room inside the house.
And as for me going back to school, I have decided to fulfil my dreams of becoming an RN, I spent the last 2 years upgrading my high school credits, and this fall I will be attending UPEI doing first year Bach of Science, focusing on the Nursing electives, in hopes of getting into the Nursing program the following fall.
See I told you lots!!
Anywho, I will post about each and every reno we did......ok maybe just the good ones, and I have a few projects on the go now that I will blog about too!
Its good to be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Don't be shy! Let me know you stopped by!